Technical Writer III
Seeking an experienced Procedure Writer in Charlotte for a large Utilities company.
- The Procedure Writer develops, implements, reviews, and ensures approval and distribution of the enterprise-level manual and related procedures supporting the client transmission??s switching and tagging protocol.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts in Transmission Construction, Maintenance and Vegetation, Transmission System Operations and other designated organizations to collect the technical manual/procedures content, drafts manual/procedures based on input from SMEs, and facilitates reviews and approvals of technical manual/procedures.
- Partners with Transmission subject matter experts and pertinent support groups to ensure technical manual and related procedures can be executed successfully.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Developing skills
- Must be able to collaborate well with team
- Technical Writing skills
- Graduation from a two-year college or university in a technical field. Minimum of two (2) years of technical procedure writing experience recommended.
- Minimum of five (5) years of technical writing experience in lieu of a degree.
PLEASE APPLY WITH A RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.