Insurance Underwriting Case Manager
Have you tried to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 100 company and not had any luck? What about a Fortune 100 company that was also voted as a Fortune 100 Best Places to Work? This may sound too good to be true, but this could be the career boost you have been searching for. If you are interested in a Financial Services Analyst role, I want to talk to you right away. This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with in leader in the financial services and insurance industry, headquartered in Columbus, OH.
About the opportunity:
The case manager facilitates the life insurance application and new business process prior to underwriting decisions being made. Case managers coordinate an average of 80 to 160 applications/cases.
- Verifies all documents and information is complete and in good order. Understands, identifies and communicates good order requirements needed to complete the application.
- Resolves issues with new business processing, licensing, commissions and vendors.
- Provides guidance to customers on application/new business processes, medical requirements, replacements and illustration procedures.
- Reviews matched mail documents and updates file as received.
- Follows up to ensure additional requirements
- Follows up with customers to communicate outstanding items on life polices and provides any assistance needed to obtain all of the requirements.
- Updates records and sends documentation for all policies placed in incomplete status.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers, sales partners and provides assistance/answers questions in a timely manner.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Knowledge: Knowledge of general business practices. Has basic product knowledge.
Skills/Competencies: Ability to make decisions with moderate oversight. Solid verbal and written communication skills to interact with internal and external audiences. Ability to research issues and determine optimal resolution. Decision making skills for problem identification and correction. Ability to prioritize work. An engaging, passionate and driven personality.
Education: Undergraduate studies preferred, not required.
Experience: Customer service experience; banking or financial background.
If you're interested in pursuing a career in the financial services and insurance industry, reach out today!
Please provide a resume (in Word doc format) to Ben Blanchard, email@example.com and/or give Ben a call at 614-987-2701
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.