Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
A pharmaceutical company based out of Sunnyvale is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to fill a one-year temporary position.
Hours 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM or 8:30 AM-5:00 PM with a lunch period.
- Provide administrative support at Director and Assistant Director level
- Coordinate meeting schedules and calendars
- Coordinate catering requests as well as travel itineraries
- Create and tack expense reports and process purchasing requests
- Other general clerical duties (filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, data entry, etc.)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to follow directions/ask follow-up questions as necessary
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience working in an office environment
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in, please email your resume to Justine Marlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.