Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
An educational institution in Palo Alto is looking for a Administrative Assistant to help with the application process. This is a temporary position.
Hours Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Upload and process documents relating to applications
- Respond to any inquiries regarding applications
- Other basic administrative duties
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Proficient computer skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Able to work in the U.S.
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Prior administrative experience
- Experience in academic environment a plus
If this sounds like a position that interests you, please email your resume to Justine Marlin at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.