Administrative Assistant Entry level
Randstad has an exciting opportunity to work with one of our national business partners in a Distribution Coordinator role. If you have previous administrative experience and/or inventory control experience in a warehouse or distribution setting this may be a great opportunity for you!
In this role you will be responsible for the following...
- Perform all duties in the shipping/receiving office including customer service with truck drivers
- Accurately process shipping paperwork
- Dispatch work to the warehouse floor
- Extensive use of Outlook communicating with all levels of the organization
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience
- 10-key by touch and data entry experience
- Willingness and ability to work any shift to include variable start times, nights, overtime, weekends, and holidays
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Willingness to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- One year of office/clerical experience
- Background in warehousing, transportation or inventory control
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.