Randstad is working with a Call center here in Clearwater, FL seeking experienced Inbound Call Center reps. In this role you will not only handle inbound calls but, you will also be handling callbacks, follow up and some light case research via excel and various systems.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Handle large volume of 80-100+ cals per day
- Research intensive and handling escalations to resolve customer issues
- Processing a high volume of consumer requests received via phone
- Document consumer interactions as outlined in standard procedures
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment
- Identify and alert leadership of trends on consumer calls/requests
- Ensure individual key performance indicators are met
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Great customer service experience in a call cenetr environment
- Required: at least 2-4 years recent and relevant call center/help desk experience
- Good Call Center Experience Stable Job History
- Spanish fluency is strongly preferred but, not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Please apply directly to this post and email: Saydelis.Rodriguez@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.