Data Entry/Purchasing Specialist
A local government office is looking for administrative support to help process purchase orders. This is a long term, temporary position.
Hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 AM- 5:00PM.
- processing digital purchase orders
- ensure records are complete and organized
- maintain database of insurance claims
- other basic clerical duties (filing, answering phones, mail)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- customer service skills
- organization and attention to detail
- strong computer skills
- good communication and ability to follow instructions
No Degree Required
- previous office work experience
- data entry experience a plus
- ability to work in the U.S.
If this sounds like a position that interests you, please email your resume to Justine Marlin at email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.