Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in to join a top Human Resources team in Berkeley?
We are looking for either a entry level graduate that is looking to start their career in Recruiting, or someone with experience in Human Resources as a Recruiting Coordinator. Under the direction of the Recruiting Systems Analyst and hiring teams, you will provide administrative support for company-wide recruiting efforts including, but not limited to, performing preliminary screening, setting up interview logistics, conducting reference checks, and initiating the onboarding process. This position is working for one of the largest and most respected speech therapy providers in California. If you are looking to grow your career, then apply today!
- Provides excellent customer service to candidates and internal teams (hiring managers, recruiters, management)
- Interacts with candidates on pre-employment inquiries
- Review resumes to determine if candidate meets minimum qualifications
- Maintains database by entering new and updated candidate information
- Reformats Speech and Psych resumes for school districts
- Sends Spark Hire/ BIS screening questions to candidate
- Phone screening Speech candidates
- Coordinates, schedules, and confirms interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Continually communicates with internal teams to provide up-to-date candidate interview/scheduling activities
- Frequently communicates with candidates so they know where they are in the hiring process
- Creates and sends benefits packets for potential SLPs, SLPAs, BCBAs, RBTs and School Psychologists
- Conducts and maintains confidentiality of reference checks
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Positively and professionally interact with candidates and executive level hiring teams
- Exercise judgment and discretion
- Handle administrative details independently
- Understand business objectives and apply them towards day-to-day tasks and process improvement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; in lieu of a degree, related experience may be considered
- Over one (1+) year of Recruiting Coordinator/Human Resources experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook; working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding internal and external customer focus
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Familiarity with applicant tracking software
If you are interested in this position, please click apply.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be reached out to.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.