Sales Support Administrator
Randstad USA is looking for an experienced Sales Support Representative with proficient experience in Accounts Receivables and posting payments to accounts.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
$20 - $23 / Hour.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Support Representative, include:
- Manage promotional activity, audit resolutions and financial issues resulting from shortages in product, damage in products
- Partner closely with Outside and Territorial Sales Representatives to investigate product locations, shipment details, logistics and investigating shortages in products.
- Collect upon open invoices and past-due balances, alleviating work schedule and time for Territorial Sales Representatives.
- Post payments to accounts to alleviate account delinquency.
- Provide support to Field Sales representatives, Accounting departments and additional line managers to satisfy customer requirements and inquiries on pricing, promotions and working on additional tasks, as assigned.
- Maintain, monitor and complete weekly, monthly and quarterly ageing reports on past-due balances and continually reference additional reports for Sales information, including promotions and price breaks.
- Performs administrative support to small office departments and collaborating with additional departments within various other regional offices.
- Support Senior Sales Manager in creation of presentations, order processing, among other tasks.
- Processes orders and inquires on product shipments, transportation and availability, as needed.
- Partners closely with marketing department to ensure proper communication on corporate branding is ensured at all times.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Essential Skills for the Sales Support Representative position, include:
- Self-starter, proven ability to take initiative with a positive attitude and independent worker.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deliver white-glove customer service to clients, Sales Representatives and other personnel.
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills;
Qualifications for the Sales Support Representative position include:
- 4 + years of experience providing Sales Administration Support within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Previous working knowledge of Accounting Principles, including posting payments to customer accounts, Collections experience and professional follow-up on invoices and billing inquiries
- Proficient with Salesforce, CRM or similar Sales Management platform.
- Quickbooks Experience is a PLUS
- Expert Proficiency with Microsoft Office platforms, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
To become an integral part of this team at our client located in Pleasanton, please 'Click' the "Apply Now" link below or to the side of the posting. If you would like a faster response, please email me a copy of your resume to Ron.Megeath@randstadusa.com. Additionally, phone calls will be answered between the Operating hours of 8 AM - 5 PM at the number, 925-847-9700.
Thank you and good luck in your search!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.