Early Collections Representative
Randstad USA is looking for a Call Center / Customer Service Representative at an Automobile company in the San Ramon area! Primary responsibilities of the role will be to assist customers with inquiries, account status in a fast-paced call center environment. Other specialties throughout this department include, Credit & Collections Representatives (200 + inbound calls per day).
Randstad USA dedicates itself to providing a human touch in a technology driven world. We connect candidates and clients within the Office & Administrative, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, Technology, Life Sciences, Healthcare and the Manufacturing & Logistics fields for all types of organizations, big and small. Randstad provides a range of workforce solutions, including recruitment process outsourcing for Temp, Temp-to-Perm and Direct Hire placements, HR solutions and more!!
Rotating Week Schedule:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturdays (2 Rotating Saturdays / Month): 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
The Collections / Early Customer Account Service Representative will be experienced in consumer listening, answering and logging consumer inquiries and mitigating complaints and concerns through outstanding soft skills and timely response.
- Auto-Dialer collections
- Reception of 200 + inbound calls per day on accounts that are slightly overdue by 5 - 29 days on their automobile payment.
- Identify cause of customer delinquency and updating of customers' information to ensure non-repeated delinquencies
- Continually exceeding performance metrics (KPI's for Satisfaction scores and inbound call times)
- Placing of Outbound calls
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Qualifications / Skills / Expertise Required for Early Collections Call Center Representative:
- 2 + years of Inbound Call Center experience
- Plus if have experience in Credit & Collections department
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Sharepoint)
- High School Diploma or equivalent education OR Associates Degree in Business Administration a plus
- Error-free typing skills, minimum 40 WPM
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative role for Early Collections Call Center Representative:
- Ability to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task, innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results.
To become an integral part of the team, apply TODAY to this opportunity by clicking the "Apply Now" link below; please be sure to include a copy of your resume in your profile.
Or send resume to: Ron.Megeath@RandstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.