Medical Billing Specialist
Are you a Medical Billing Specialist with at least a year of experience dealing with Patient Insurance Claims?
We are seeking a candidate with your experience to work for a supportive healthcare company located in the Cool Springs area.
You will be part of a great team for a busy physicians office!
In this role, you will:
- Audit current and past due patient accounts
- Prepare, review, and transmit claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing
- Answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Physician billing experience
- Professional customer rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with CPT and ICD-10 Coding
- Experience working within Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma
- 2-4 years of customer service experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a medical office setting
If this opportunity sounds like the new career you have been searching for we would love to hear from you and arrange a time for a Virtual interview!
Please send your resume today to : email@example.com
You may also apply directly to this posting.
If possible, attach a resume in MS Word format and make sure you highlight your experience!
We will arrange a time to do a virtual interview that is convenient to you.
We look forward to meeting you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.