Worker's Compensation Claims Specialist
I am a recruiter in the DMV working with an organization in downtown Bethesda on a claims specialist role and wanted to reach out to see if you would be interested in the opportunity. The role is moving very fast, so let me know ASAP if you would like to connect and take next steps!
Position: Claims Specialist
Assignment Length: 7 months at least, possible temp to hire
Pay Rate: $20-25/hr ($47-53k perm), no overtime anticipated
Bonus: $2500 retention bonus. $1000 paid out after 4 months, remaining $1500 after end of project
Must be a US Citizen
Critical thinker - needs to be able to act in moment when on phone without script
Must be able to pass bkg check and obtain public trust clearance
Call Center Data Entry Assessment
Please let me know when you have time for a quick call, if you are interested in hearing more!
- Educating and assisting federal employees with claims under the Federal Employees?? Compensation Act (FECA) regarding the claims process and status
- Using the Employees?? Compensation Operations and Management Portal (ECOMP) to monitor, review, and submit claims for workers?? compensation benefits
- Facilitating the timely completion and submission of all required forms
- Reviewing medical and administrative documentation for accuracy
- Identifying and resolving claims documentation omissions or deficiencies
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- High attention to detail
- Developed critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but nor required
- A minimum of 2 years?? experience in workers?? compensation, lost time claim handling, claims adjuster/administration, case management, claims life cycle, and/or utilization review
- Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA) knowledge preferred
- United States citizenship required
- Upon hire, successful candidate will be required to obtain a confidential-level security clearance
Immediate consideration for any qualified candidates. Click to apply and be scheduled for a quick call and next steps!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.