Generate and revise drawings for wired enclosures and design electrical systems/layouts.
This is in an office environment where heating and air conditioning is available. may also need to go into the warehouse where protective eye covering and ear plugs are necessary along with exposure to loud noise, extreme heat and extreme cold.
* Update and modify parts and read and interpret customer plans/drawings using SolidWorks
* Generate sales quote and customer submittals for approval
* Generate/create electrical schematic using Visio for electrical assembly
* Make Component selections
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Knowledge in Electrical Assembly and Design is required
* Solidworks experience is preferred
Associates Degree in Engineering is required
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred
Requires hand/eye coordination in the sustained use of a keyboard or other office equipment and requiring sitting for extended periods.
Please submit your Resume with your current phone number
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.