Applicant Processing and Customer Service
A large, established financial company is looking to hire multiple representatives in El Paso! If interested, please review the description below.
Location: El Paso, TX 79912
Duration: 3-6 months with possibility for extension and to apply for internal roles
- Processing applications for new accounts, reviewing for completion and making outbound calls to follow up for missing info
- Will utilize dual monitors and mlutiple systems simultaneously
- Working with bankers, and branches to obtain missing information
- Will handle many types of applications
- Structured environment, client service environment
- Outbound bound calls could range from 10-20/day
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- High attention to detail
- Able to de-escalate frustrated customers
- Able to navigate multiple systems and multitask
- Call center experience required
- Customer service experience
If interested and qualified, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.