Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
Administrative assistant duties revolve around managing and distributing information within an office. This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. Administrative assistants may also be in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies. Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research are also possible. Pay is dependent on experience. These positions are not yet available. We are building a pipeline for clients that regularly need candidates with these skill sets.
* Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
* Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
* Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
* Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
* Data entry
* Manage calendars and/or schedules for executives
* Ordering office supplies as needed
* General clerical duties as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Adept in Technology
* Effective Verbal & Written Communication
* Time Management
* Strategic Planning
* Outstanding communication skills; both written and verbal (good grammar and ability to express yourself clearly)
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc..)
* Highly detailed and Organized
* Previous Office experience
If you feel you have the above mentioned skills and qualifications, please apply by submitting your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.