Call Center Representative Inbound
Our Client a large Pharmaceutical company located in Carrollton, TX, has an immediate need for call center reps. This roles will pay $17.50 an hour and last at least 8 months in duration, with a possibility of being extended.
Specific Work Schedule: M-F 10AM-7PM
Must have availability between 7AM-7PM
Under moderate supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by providing customers with courteous, professional and efficient service at all times. Generates outbound calls to specific low-volume accounts in order to provide excellent service and communication to accounts not currently called on by a field sales associate.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for initiating a monthly service call to a specific number of low-volume accounts in the local geographic area.
2. Updates the existing customers on any new programs, promotional activity, products and services as well as inquires and assists with any current issues or unresolved problems.
3. Assists with customer problems such as missed shipments, price adjustments and backorders; continually strives for prompt resolution.
4. Frequently works with field sales associates in coordinating special orders, accepting quotations, typing, and manufacturer calls.
5. Works with warehouse associates, customers and field sales associates to ensure that the order process runs smoothly.
6. Processes all phone, fax, mail, e-mail and verbal orders from customers.
7. Responsible for providing customers with accurate answers to questions and complaints regarding products and services; if unable to provide assistance, escalates customers to Customer Service Supervisor in a courteous manner.
8. Performs data entry for purposes such as processing orders, accessing previous orders and special orders, and providing customers with current prices; researches any other inquiries as requested.
9. Assists customers with backorders by offering substitutions and alternatives whenever possible, contacts manufacturers for delivery information, changes in stock number, prices and availability, and maintains current open order reports.
10. Communicates with all departments within the Distribution Center as well as field sales associates.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
. Strong customer service skills
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Good decision making skills
4. Good analytical skills
5. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
6. Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction
7. Familiarity , services and pharmaceutical distribution operations
8. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
9. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and inventory management system
Must have availability between 7AM-7PM Mon-Fri
Can start ASAP
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.