Are you looking for the next step in your career? Randstad is pairing with a large healthcare company to add a Pharmacy Technician to their growing team! You will assist pharmacists by working directly with physicians, physician offices, dialysis facilities, and other pharmacies to ensure that patients' medication profiles are accurately completed and that patients receive the necessary medication refills in a timely manner.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure the accuracy of patient medication files for enrolled or prospective patients and the accurate fulfillment of prescriptions for enrolled patients
- Speak with physicians or nurses to verify correct information about a specific prescription
- Enter, scan, and link prescription and patient data into Pharmacy Management System
- Collaborate with other departments for all communication with patients regarding prescription issues or other identified anomalies pertaining to prescriptions
- Contact pharmacies to initiate medication transfers
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent customer service, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and analytical sills
- Detail oriented with the ability to enter information accurately on paper and into a database system
- 1-2 years experience as a pharmacy technician (retail or mail order)
- Registered or able to be registered as a pharmacy technician in the State of Tennessee
If you are ready to step into a new opportunity, please apply & call to set up a video interview with Stephanie Gunnel at 615-771-2800! For immediate consideration, please apply & email your resume in Word format to Stephanie Moore at email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.