As a staff accountant you will be a key member of the finance and accounting team. Some of your tasks will include breach invoicing, collection activities, receivable forecasting, compliance reporting, close and general ledger accounting.
- Strong Excel skills ( VLOOKUP function, pivot tables and formulas)
- Strong knowledge of standard accounts receivable and general ledger close activities
- Independent and creative problem solving
- Review customer contracts for pertinent financial information
- Ability to interact well with all departments
- SaaS experience is a plus
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- 2 years working in a finance or accounting department
- Knowledge of billing cycle, bookkeeping, and general accounting concepts and accrual accounting procedures
- Experience processing transactions in an accounting system
If you are interested in this potion please apply with an updated copy of your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.