Great opportunity for someone with experience using FedEx, UPS, and USPS shipping programs. A great company that cares about their employees and offers great benefits!Responsibilities:
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for all incoming and outgoing drivers. The clerk is responsible for completing paperwork, maintaining schedules, and ensuring all paperwork is complete and error free. The clerk provides information both internally and externally as needed. Responsible to verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments, unload shipments received and prepare items for outgoing shipment.Skills:
- International and domestic shipping experience.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Scans material into computer system using scan gun and load tags.
- Operates a fork lift truck or uses a hand truck to move, convey or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Identifying information and counts, weights or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons.Qualifications:
- Experience with software called Made2Manage.
- Must have international and domestic shipping experience.
- Would be nice to have someone experience with tariff codes.
- Minimum language skills are ability to read and interpret documents accurately, ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively with customers and other associates.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts by using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Able to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- The physical demands of the position require standing, using hands and fingers, reaching with arms and hands, walking, stooping, kneeling, crawling or crouching.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently up to 45 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. Please apply below. If you have any questions email me at Candice.Kingery@randstadusa.com. Also, you can submit a digital interview for faster processing https://randstadusrgs.montagetalent.com/guest/ce/foyers/now/ondemandvideo.aspx?jid=408135&hjid=2A3DA6F953DA93F8EC7AE43BA8551496&jcid=826303&hjcid=AB27E4D8BC8E22567571315B9B686981
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.