Do you have recruiting experience? Would you like to put it to use working for Randstad - the #1 global leader in the HR services industry?
Well good news! Randstad has a current opening for an experienced recruiter in the Roanoke area. We work each day to match great people with great jobs and - as a recruiter - you're the one making that match happen!
As a recruiter, you will be the face of Randstad. Each day you'll connect with applicants, get to know them, and determine their potential fit for the open positions at our client companies. You'll get involved in the community and use local resources to build a strong recruiting pipeline. You'll also work closely with your team members to meet your recruiting targets all while adhering to our strict compliance and tracking standards.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- self-starter who can come in each day and get right to work with little direction
- enjoy working with people
- exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- be able to stay organized
- ability to follow detailed processes
- previous recruiting experience is a must! Staffing experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates Degree or above preferred
- be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- provide 2 positive, work-related references
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply now!
Want to learn more about Randstad? Visit our website at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.