Customer Service Agent
Have a passion for the customer service industry?
Randstad is pairing with a large insurance provider to add a Customer Service Representative to their growing team!
This position is located in Brentwood and will start immediately!
In this role, you will:
- Process paperwork to the prospective States' Departments of Insurance
- Take inbound calls to answer any questions in relation to the licensing process
- Verify & update agent information
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Professional customer rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle high-volume data entry
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- 1 year of Call Center Customer Service
If you are ready for a new, exciting challenge, APPLY TODAY! For immediate consideration & to schedule a virtual interview, email your resume to Stephanie Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.