Contract duration: 03/23/2020-07/24/2020, with possibility for extension
Schedule: Monday - Friday; hours will vary between 7am-7pm, must be available to work an 8 hour shift between these times, must be flexible
Dress Code: Business Casual
Pay rate: $15.00/hr
Healthcare isn???t just about health anymore. It???s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It???s about living life fully. As a Customer Service Associate, we strive to support you to be happier, healthier, and more productive in your professional and personal life. We are committed to supporting you to pursue career opportunities that align your strengths and aspirations to our clients dream of helping people achieve lifelong well-being.
Be a part of our Clinical Space- Provide guidance to facilitate interaction or services that connect people with lifelong well-being
Humana???s Clinical Care Services department is seeking a Clinical Guidance Specialist for our call center to directly respond to questions, handle issues and provide guidance to both internal and external customers.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Candidate will contribute to the success of our clients business strategy by collecting broad based information and gathering resources and data in order to arm the team with the tools necessary to enhance consumer engagement, choice, and trust. If you thrive in a fast paced, metric driven work environment and enjoy working with people, this may be the role for you.
- Take inbound calls to engage members and/or providers to verify clinical information
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by fax
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures and attach clinical information when necessary
- Identify and escalate issues
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multitask within several computer systems while on the phone
- Aptitude for quickly learning and navigating new technology systems and applications
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Must have basic computer skills/typing ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
Please apply online with updated resume. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.