Receptionist and Clerical Support
Are you a college graduate or just getting started in your career as an Administrative Assistant or a Receptionist with about 4-5 years of office experience? How would you feel about working in a great environment that is looking for someone as a long-term temp employee to cover an extended medical leave of absence for about 6-months? Well, this is exactly what we need at our office located in Jupiter and we are searching for a professional, upbeat, intelligent, and available Receptionist to help manage our front desk and provide general office support to us as needed. Our business is within the insurance industry and we are looking for the right person to be the first person that all the guests and visitors come in contact with when they visit our office plus assist with all calls to the receptionist desk and help us out with Administrative work when needed.
This is a long-term TEMP opportunity
Monday-Friday- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Jupiter location within Abacoa and easy to get to from I-95
Salary is $14/hour
- Answers incoming calls on the main phone line, directs callers to the appropriate associate, takes messages, or transfers to voicemail as needed.
- Welcomes and greets visitors to the company, provides them beverages while they wait and maintains a safe and clean reception area at all times.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions, fax numbers, website and other related details.
- Receipt, retrieval and distribution of incoming mail and express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists with preparing outgoing mail and express mail services
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as composing business letters, photocopying, faxing/scanning and filing.
- Provides general assistance as needed in all aspects of the business, working to help the team wherever needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum of 4 recent years working in a professional formal business office environment
- Polished and professional at all times
- Consistently punctual
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive "Can Do" attitude
- Ability to draft formal cover letters and emails
The Receptionist is the first person our clients and partners see or speak with, it is imperative that they are polished and operate with the utmost level of professionalism at all times.
- Experience as a front-desk receptionist
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant
All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check prior to being offered the position. The position is an immediate need and we are looking to get someone in the role as soon as possible so please call or apply if interested.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.