Seeking a Marketing Assistant skilled in digital marketing for a prestigious organization in Potomac, Maryland. This is a temporary to possibly permanent role and will work to support a 3 person marketing team. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in a marketing role, where they utilized a digital marketing skill set.
- Great location, near restaurants, bars (happy hour spots!) and offers free parking
- Company offers great benefits
- Reputable area organization that offers a great next step for someone's career!
- Website updates
- Mailing lists
- Manage analytics and SEO
- Write and produce social media content for firm
- Assist with digital strategy and communication
- Handle events and marketing
- Assist with press releases
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Social Media Platform Experience (business experience)
- SEO exposure/experience
- A mix of creative and analytical abilities
- Listening skills
- Ability to work well within a team and execute on an individual level
- Bachelor's degree in Communication or Marketing highly preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role
Applicable candidates will be immediately considered! Please apply here or share your resume with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.