Human Resources Assistant
Provide Administrative and clerical support to the Sales Training team including data entry, filing, calendar management, facility management and assistance in daily office activities.
- Microsoft Office Skills [Word, Excel, PDF]
- Customer Service Skills, which includes talking on the telephone
- Scanning and faxing
- Attention to Detailed to look for missing data, etc.
- DOT Knowledge, if possible, driving hiring and maintaining databases
- Must be able to protect driving information and secure documents. HIPPA, Drug Tests, etc.
- Medium level administrative skills
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- At least two years of previous experience in similar role
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.