Accounts Payable Specialist
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will be responsible for handling our company's bills and managing our accounts payable ledger. You will be tasked with receiving, opening, and logging invoices on the ledger, as well as other duties like bank reconciliation, accounts payable invoice and data entry, and expense report handling.
In order for you to be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word and Excel. An ideal candidate must have a good understanding of payments, the accounting process, and budgeting. You must also be capable of handling supervisory tasks when necessary.
- General ledger journal entries and credit card and bank account reconciliation.
- Accounts payable invoice and data entry.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Internal credit card reconciliation when required.
- Sales and use tax returns.
- Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
- Assisting with audit support as necessary.
- Assisting in streamlining the accounts payable process.
- Working with account receivable clerk and others to resolve account issues when necessary.
- Expense report handling.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced abilities with Excel.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks beyond general accounting.
- Able to handle supervisory responsibility if necessary.
- Understanding of payments, accounting, and budgeting.
- Associate's degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of job cost accounting a plus
- Experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks, Sage, PeachTree, SAP, etc. a plus
Currently working? Recently found yourself on the job hunt? Want a change in careers? We place talented and experienced accounting professionals within the Tucson area. We specialize in finding what the perfect job looks like for you!
Please click the link to apply today and submit your most recent resume!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.