Customer Service Representative
We have an exciting opportunity located in Cedar Knolls, NJ for a Customer Service Representative! This is an amazing opportunity for entry level candidates seeking a career change and have a passion for assisting others.
Please see below for the remaining available shift:
1 PM - 9 PM Sunday - Wednesday + Friday
- Responding to inquiries from the public concerning utility payment assistance
- Provide direction and guidance on the process for accessing financial assistance programs
- Assess callers needs ad screen for services and programs according to protocols
- Collect information and enter into call management systems
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures for call handling service delivery
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Ability to problem solve
- Spanish/Bilingual is a plus
- Proven ability to work effectively with people of diverse ethnic and socio/economic backgrounds
No Degree Required
- Strong oral and writing communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
If qualified and interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Customer Service Representative"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.