Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
Randstad is currently recruiting for a permanent placement Administrative position. The position is located in the Louisville area. Pay will depend upon experience between $29,000-$32,000/year. The position will be for a non profit organization.
- Will maintain their databases including electronic and paper files
- Will ensure that clients files have appropriate supporting documentation, keeping files current
- Prepare quarterly and monthly reports
- Keep clients up to date on important notifications
- Keep mailing list updated
- Assists in preparing brochures
- Maintain office supplies
- Back up receptionist
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must be organized
- Must be detail oriented
- Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Be available on Saturdays as needed
- At least 3-5 years of administrative assistant experience
-Education industry experience is preferred.
If interested, apply online or contact Casey Tanaro at 502-583-1237.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.