Inbound Customer Service
Interested in a temp to hire opportunity with a large, well-established company in Westlake? Have experience in call center or entry-level IT? If so, please see the description below.
PASSWORD RESET CSR
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Through May 2020, potential for perm for top performers
Location: Westlake, TX 76262
Training: Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (1 week)
Hours of operation:
1st shift:: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
2nd shift: Monday through Thursday, 12:30 pm - 11:00 pm (Off Fri - Sun)
- Workers will handle clients calls to regain web access to their accounts by resetting or verifying web credentials
- Volume: 40-50 calls/day on average; 60-70 calls on busier days
- Will assist clients with providing security codes and updating contact information
- Protecting confidential information
- High level of efficiency
- Will have to troubleshoot with clients
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Must be articulate, have a pleasant telephone manner and excellent verbal and written skills
- Flexibility is a key aspect of this role and must be equally comfortable with de-escalating high stress client interactions as well as having the ability to network, and research to resolve client issues
- Requires previous customer service and data entry experience with a high degree of accuracy
- General PC skills required including experience with MS Office applications
- Proficient with basic internet and browsing troubleshooting, comfortable with mobile device applications
If interested and qualified, please send your updated resume to email@example.com with email subject line "ROANOKE".
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.