Randstad is currently interviewing candidates for a temp-to-permanent opportunity as a clerk in the Lewiston area!
- Amend banking errors and credit/debit customer accounts
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, faxing, coping, and database systems
- Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Basic data entry/typing skills
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
- General PC skills
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
-High School Diploma/Equivalent
-3-5 years of previous call-center, office/administration, or banking experience is required
Please upload your resume for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.