Call Center Representative Inbound
CALL CENTER REPS NEEDED!
Our client is currently in need of an Inbound Call Center Representative.- We are looking for candidates with data entry skills, excellent communication skills and great work ethic. Our client is a leading facilities management company and they offer fantastic benefits upon hire.
In this role, you will provide knowledgeable, courteous and responsive customer service in a high-volume, fast-paced call center environment using PC, Internet, and phone technology.- The Customer Service Agent is responsible for answering incoming customer calls promptly and in accordance with the established call-handling procedures.- The agent will provide concise, quality customer service in a professional, timely, and courteous manner.
9 pm - 6 am
- Answer incoming calls from customers to answer questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
- Problem-solve and properly execute company/client policies while creating a positive customer experience.
- Understand operating systems including data setup, reporting, telephone and E-mail support.
- Support and maintain corporate quality standards, policies, practices and work instructions.
Working hours: 9:00 PM - 6:00 AM
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of 1 year in a call center
- Computer literate with an ability to navigate through multiple screens and application systems.
- Active listening and attention to detail with the ability to quickly organize and multi-task in a fast-paced/changing environment.
- Function comfortably in a performance-based environment with calls that are monitored, recorded and assessed.
- Self-sufficient and dependable.
If you have at least one year of experience in a call center environment, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSTING for consideration. One of our Staffing Managers will reach out to you if your qualifications meet the requirements of the role.
We look forward to speaking with you!
If you are serious about pursuing this role please send an email with a resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.