Customer Service Representative
We are looking for someone with customer service and data entry skills in a production/manufacturing environment. This is a long-term temporary position with no promise of permanent placement.
1. Receives all new orders from customers and reviews them for accuracy.
2. Enters, processes and configures orders into system.
3. Maintains effective communications and working relationships with purchasing, manufacturing, engineering, shipping/receiving, accounting and quality control departments at the site to ensure correct paperwork.
4. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with internal departments to ensure consistent service delivery.
5. Investigates, analyzes and resolves specific problems relating to order paperwork.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
configures, process and enter new orders
3-5 years of customer service experience preferably in a production/manufacturing environment
proficient in MS Office
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.