Are you a reliable individual that thrives in a fast paced environment? We are looking for hard working people to join our growing team today! We are currently hiring warehouse workers for a large logistics company, fulfilling store inventory. Pay is competitive and there is room to grow within the organization.
*Will be training on 2nd shift: 2:30pm-11:30pm
- Use of RF scanners to check freight
- Building pallets of product, helping with shipping/receiving of product
- Use of computers/laptops for data entry purposes
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- PC literate (proficient in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based/job specific software)
- Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to operate forklift (not a must) and pallet jack
- Ability to stand for 10 to 12 hours
- Ability to read and follow safety precautions
- Read, comprehend and write basic correspondence
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- One to two years receiving/auditing related experience required
- Willing to submit to a background check & drug screening
- Two good references (must be professional)
- Good, upbeat attitude!
- Consistently at work and on time
- Willing to work overtime if needed
- Reliable transportation
Please contact Megan Saar by,
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.