Mailroom Clerk/Extractor- Various Shifts
Our client, located off Trinity Blvd and Amon D Carter Blvd is seeking mail room/mail extractor associates for a temp to hire opportunity! This position may start part-time with a potential of being full-time or be a full-time position.
Candidates will be responsible for sorting, opening, researching, and quality control of Lockbox remittance items, such as checks/invoices.
This is a physical job, with long periods of sitting and some standing/walking required in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Operation and light routine maintenance of a high-speed mail sorting machine
- Lifting trays of mail up to 20 lbs.
- Bending, pushing and pulling large carts,
- Completion of daily mail receipt logs and productivity tracking sheets-
- Some 10-key data entry
- Researching and hand-sorting exception items, and miscellaneous other duties as needed, including stacking trays, making mail tags, etc.
- Meet individual and team quality and productivity goals and customer deadlines
Working hours: 12:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Previous mailroom experience is a plus
- Good hand - eye coordination
- Ability to interact with staff and management professionally and effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision of routine tasks
- Being able to lift bins up to 20 lbs
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Quick learning ability
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attendance history
- Some schedule flexibility when overtime hours are requested
- Be willing to submit to FBI fingerprint background and drug screenings
In addition, regardless of what shift you're interested in - you must be able to attend a week of training AND pass an exam to continue the rest of this opportunity before being moved to your preferred shift hours.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please attach your most updated resume and preferred shift in an introduction email to email@example.com!
Please also fill out this quick questionnaire as well: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScALaZVZK5CV1d_bNXVmLOO6eaYSW5H6PrAX7rq8RDbcYDuFQ/viewform
Once you apply, you will be sent 2 tests to take - if you pass both, please be expecting a call from us to schedule an appointment!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.