Randstad is working with a nonprofit in Boston, MA that is hiring a permanent Operations Manager. This person will be responsible for day to day operations, managing inflows and outflows of cash, property management, HR, and budgeting. The ideal person will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in financial/operational nonprofit management.
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the workings of various departments
- Manage A/R and A/P
- Assist in the coordination of any construction/renovations, complete/supervise repairs, plan for renovations
- Assist team in ensuring maximum efficiency of donor tracking software
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, and Quickbooks
- Experience with CRM software
-Written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Facility management experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to this post and send an updated resume as a word document to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.