We are seeking motivated and professional mortgage underwriting candidates for permanent opportunities with our financial client in Minneapolis. Randstad is one of the largest international staffing company, understanding your success is our success! This position includes reviewing, analyzing and approving conventional loans while complying with all mortgage regulatory requirements and company compliance policies related to these requirements.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: $48-52K annually **DOE**
As a Junior Underwriter you are responsible for evaluating and ensuring overall loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant. Responsible for reviewing financial statements, credit reports, applicable ratios (i.e. debt rations, loan to value) and other supporting documentation. This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations.
- Thorough understanding of underwriting policies and procedures as well as investor guidelines and regulatory updates
- Experience with income validation including personal and corporate tax forms
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess a high degree of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, customers, and co-workers
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced production/flexible environment
- 2 to 3 year???s minimum of mortgage underwriting experience or closing and loan processing
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Excellent Benefits
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Desirable Work Environment
- Potential opportunity to work from home
- Free Parking and on Bus Line
To apply: Apply to this job posting or send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-339-0416 to speak to a Randstad Representative
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.