Randstad has partnered with a client in Orlando area looking for a technician helper with medical products.
* Mon- Fri 8:00 AM - 4:30PM $14-$15/hr
* Ability to work independently and manage specific tasks and assignments
* Ability to operate a pallet jack
* detail-oriented and organzied
* technician or helper/supporter in technical repair workshops
* required to perform and support technical repairs on mechanical/ electronical medical products
* ability to work in technical workshop conditions
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excellent attention to details, time management.
Excellent organizational communication skills, both verbal and written with process orientation
Able to lift up to 50lbs
Work with minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks
* must be able pass a drug screen and background required
* One year in similar field
My client will need to see resumes prior to interviews. Please send resumes to email@example.com. Apply online and I will follow up with you if the client decides to move forward based on resume. Their is multiple opportunities at this Orlando location and would be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.