Permanent full time positions with a large Fortune 500 financial client in Minneapolis - COMPETITIVE RELOCATION PAY! We strive to find you the rewarding career opportunities you deserve with the best possible salary and exceptional benefits.
You will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, approving and underwriting moderate individual consumer requests and products. This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. This position will also meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO).
Location: Minneapolis, MN **COMPETITIVE RELOCATION PAY**
Salary: $60-75K annually
- Reviewing of financial statements, credit reports, applicable ratios (i.e. Debt ratios, loan-to-value) and other supporting documentation.
- Using a scoring system or traditional underwriting to determine acceptability of moderate requests.
- Evaluating and ensuring overall loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant.
- Contacting customers and partners to gather information to make appropriate decisions, explain rationale behind credit decisions, and/or to sell/promote line products.
- Staying abreast of any changes in underwriting provisions.
- Working with production to resolve questions when possible.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thorough understanding of underwriting policies and procedures, including investor guidelines and regulatory updates.
- Thorough knowledge of FNMA, and FMLMC guidelines and standards.
- Experience with income validation including personal and corporate tax forms.
- Experience in Appraisal Review.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and possessing a high degree of attention to detail.
- 4+ years of underwriting experience
- College degree preferred, but not required
Competitive salary (DOE), Excellent Benefits, Opportunity for Advancement, Desirable Work Environment, Potential opportunity to work from home
What's in it for you?
-Direct Hire Opportunity
-On-site gym, 3 cafeterias, coffee shop, walking paths
-On the bus line & free parking
To apply: Apply to this job posting or send you resume to email@example.com or call 612-339-0416 to speak to a Randstad Representative
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.