Randstad Brooklyn Park has partnered with one of the largest manufacturers of cardboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, food-service, household, personal care and pet care products. We are seeking an experienced Production Manager interested in ensuring daily production line output is meeting or exceeding the production schedule.
Direct Hire position:
Title: Production Manager
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 6AM - 3PM
Pay: $85,000 to $95,000
* Communicate daily workforce requirement to the shift supervisors.
* Maintain required staffing level to meet sales requirements.
* Ensure all employees are properly trained in quality and safety requirements.
* Daily review of production reports to ensure production and waste goals are achieved.
* Negotiate pricing with supply vendors to ensure best pricing on supplies.
*Demonstrate working knowledge of MPM quality standard as it relates to production.
*Mentor shift supervisors, update them in process changes, and encourage them to take a bigger role in producing a quality product.
* Make decisions based business needs.
* Requires specific knowledge in production environment.
* To be effective this person must have the ability to trouble shoot complex issues with equipment operation.
* Capable of multi-tasking the operation of a production line.
*** Requirement ***
* This position may require significant work hours beyond the normal workday based on the demands of the business cycle and customer volume of business.
* Continuous bending, pulling, climbing stairs, reaching, lifting and grasping (6-10 hours per day)
* Frequently working at the computer terminal.
* Five to seven years' experience in printing industry.
* Can maintain and grow technical knowledge and expertise.
* Accuracy, precision and paying attention to detail
For immediate consideration, please call Lance at 952.229.6996, text at 651.447.7966?? or email at Lance.LeBaron@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.