Bring your stellar administrative experience to this financial services office and make an impact immediately!
Randstad is working with a financial services company in Boston, MA that is hiring a temporary to permanent Administrative Assistant at $18-20/hr. If you have a Bachelor's degree and experience in administrative, business, and operational support, then this role is for you!
- Assist with schedule management in Microsoft Outlook
- Monitor e-mail and manage with responses and alerts to high priority messages
- Provide phone and message support
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements including full itinerary
- Facilitate production of presentation materials for meetings
- Complete and submit expense reports.
- Coordinate on site meetings by booking conference room spaces, arranging for IT support when required and admitting visitors
- Perform tasks related to business continuity, record retention, and centralized departmental responsibilities such as tracking attendance and ordering office supplies
- Review and analyze subscriptions and other business-related information. Provide analysis and feedback where necessary
- Assist with filing documents which may include both physical and electronic file storage
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Proficiency in technologies including Microsoft Office, phone systems, and mobile devices
- Verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant administrative/office experience
If you are interested in the position and meet the above mentioned qualifications, please send apply directly to this post.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.