MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Our client is seeking a creative and organized communications specialist to join their fast paced, growing organization. Candidate is primarily responsible for promotional campaigns, website updates and special events coordination. This is a growth position with upward mobility. Complete benefits package offered including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401K company matched contribution.
- Work with outside marketing company to create original advertising campaigns
- Track campaigns for effectiveness and report results
- Manage advertising schedules, production and placements with industry trade publications and oversees the work of external ad agencies
- Maintain, update and add to company website during launch of new mobile website
- Reviews, maintains and produces company collateral materials (catalogs, datasheets)
- Review and evaluate standard products, pricing, placements, and promotions
- Develop, execute and track the annual marketing plan and budget
- Create and send regular press releases and news articles
- Generate reports that analyze products, competition and customers
- Set up and organize annual sales and marketing meeting
- Schedule and coordinate company tradeshows
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience with Adobe Suite CS6 including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Understanding of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite (especially Excel)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Motivated self-starter with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized and detail-oriented
Please apply online if you are interested in the position if you meet the above qualifications.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.