Are you looking for an opportunity with a growing healthcare staffing company? Do you have a knack for building relationships and enjoy helping people? If so, this position might be for you! In this role you will be identifying top healthcare professionals for travel, per diem, and permanent placement opportunities. Our clients has built relationships with hospitals and healthcare facilities and have become a trusted name in the industry. They offer great bonus/commission and incentive programs, growth opportunity and a healthy work environment. Their corporate culture is similar to a "Clan Culture" - a very friendly, collaborative environment, similar to a large family where people have a lot in common and strong bonds of loyalty, tradition, and commonality generally form. The most successful people here are energetic, coachable, and looking for a great opportunity with growth potential. Their best employees are highly motivated, great relationship builders, have a "fire in the belly" and are looking for an uncapped opportunity that rewards diligence and hard work. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Utilize relationship building skills to assess healthcare professional goals and which assignments will provide the best fit for their needs
- Evaluate, screen, and interview potential candidates
- Cultivate and nurture relationships that produce loyalty and promote a long term working relationship with our traveling nurses
- Communicate regularly with travel nurses regarding assignment-related details
- Ensure traveler satisfaction on each assignment through planning and follow-through
- Maintain an open line of communication with the active nurse staff with appropriate follow-up
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks, back-ground checks and drug tests for all travel nursing candidates.
- Ability to evaluate candidate strengths and needs to identify potential job opportunities for candidates.
- Meet individual established metrics with the goal to exceed them each week
- Work with Account Executives to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess client staffing requirements
- Detailed understanding of hospital applicant requirements, comprehension of job description and job qualifications, verifying references and managing relocations
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting best practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Possess strong written and oral English language communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application).
- Desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Experience in healthcare recruiting a plus
Please apply online if you meet the qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.