A leading client located in Skokie, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, direct hire, Sales Analyst position.
The Sales Analyst will provide analytical and administrative support to the sales team while also assisting managers with all other tasks necessary for the department.
- Evaluate account matrices, commission averages, and model annualized trends in the data while evaluating pricing for bids
- Provide insight into the account purchasing trends, assist with quota changes, and evaluate GM profitability on bids
- Analyze vacant territories and create a territory listing on a frequent basis for the sales representatives and managers
- Schedule meetings, create travel arrangements, order office supplies, and manage expense reports for the managers
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 2-3 years of Sales Analyst experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (VLookups and Pivot Tables) and SAP highly desired
- Must be able to maintain a high level of attention to detail with minimum to no supervision
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Be a part of a progressive team that has a great company culture that values teamwork and collaboration
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.