Order Management Representative
A leading client located in Waukegan, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temp-to-Hire, Order Management Representative position.
The Order Management Representative will be responsible for all incoming customer purchase orders, assess the appropriate steps necessary for processing and ensuring that all of the customer requirements are followed.
- Determine the appropriate production method and facility based on established guidelines as well as accurate pricing
- Manage order changes in response to customer requests and production schedule adjustments
- Create, revise, and manage master templates in the system as appropriate and provide prompt and courteous responses to internal and external customers
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-3 years of Order Management or Customer Service experience required
- Must be able to analyze data in a fast-paced environment
-$15 - $17 per hour
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
- Be a part of a printing and packaging company that has established contracts with Fortune 500 companies
- National organization that has several locations across the United States
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.