Patient Services Representative
A Healthcare company, in the Hartford Area, is seeking a Patient Services Representative to assist with the administrative operations of the clinic, as directed by the manager, to ensure that the operations of the Office run smoothly and efficiently. This is a full time position, Monday-Friday with hourly pay ranging from $20-$22 Hourly.-
- Assisting Clients with Patient Services tasks and responsibilities
- Issue Patient Information, Health History and all other pertinent forms to consults / patients as they sign in. Assist consults / patients with the completion of the forms as necessary.
- Greet patients and escort them to the exam rooms.
- Verify and update patient??s insurance benefits and assist OM in obtaining authorizations
- Assist the OM with Accounts Receivable to ensure clinic is within company target
-?? Become familiar with, and be prepared to, complete and transmit all daily, weekly and monthly financial reports.
-?? Daily close should include financial reconciliation, daily deposits, report preparation, transmission.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Maintain confidentiality of systems and operating information.
-- Act in compliance with legal rules and regulations applicable to the position.
- Experience with EPIC and other Medical software a plus
- High school education
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Previous medical, patient services, call center experience - Required
If interested please email updated resume with statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.