Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for developing a detailed understanding of business process and functional needs, conducting data analysis, and determining options and alternatives for ServiceNow/technology solutions to meet those business needs. This position will advocate for the best user experience design possible of all technology solutions proposed to meet business needs. The Senior Business Analyst will collaborate closely with ServiceNow business partners, users, configuration management and development team.
1. Develops or modifies as well as leads others through the processes to resolve complex business issues, considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results; includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of business requirements, and translation of business requirements into functional requirements.
2. Develops detailed application, product, and/or tool selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements; assumes full accountability for developing business and functional requirements for complex issues.
3. Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements; considers business application of technology to both current and future business environment.
4. Uses comparative analysis techniques to evaluate and recommend overall IT solutions for client/organization. Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups and peers on process improvement projects designed to improve business and IT results. Supports design, build and test phases for larger scope enhancements and projects
5. Supports design, build and test planning phases for medium to large scope enhancements and projects.
6. Supports project manager/release manager by developing detailed project information such as detailed scope information, estimates, evaluation criteria and results, etc.
7. May utilize requirement management tools.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This individual must be a self-starter, sharp customer focus and pay close attention to detail. This candidate must enjoy working in a fast paced and complex environment. Demonstrated communication, problem solving and resource management skills are vital.
-Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a directly related field.
-3-5 years of experience in business analysis/requirements management for product/system
-Demonstrated expertise in managing small and medium-size projects
-Proficient in mapping of business processes to user and functional needs
-Working knowledge of business processes, system development, process improvements and change management
-Experience with the full software development life cycle
-Ability to establish relationships with employees at all levels of the company
-Excellent written, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
-ServiceNow experience a plus, not a requirement
-ITIL Certification a plus, not a requirement
If you're interested in this position, please click the "Easy Apply" button to apply. Please email a copy of your updated resume along with highlights of your experience related to the responsibilities listed above to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.