Have you always had a passion for helping people, and now want to build on that passion in your career? If so, this job might be perfect for you!
Randstad is hiring a Contract Administrator to work with our client, a major global medical equipment and device manufacturer, in the downtown Nashville area. This company has been around for more than 130 years but is new to the downtown Nashville area. This is a great opportunity to begin working for an established corporation whose purpose is to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
Working here is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society!
The Proposal Specialist, reporting into the Customer Fulfillment Center, will be responsible for proposal development for the Customer Services business.
Interested? Apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create budgetary and/or formal service proposals
- Analyze contract requirements, pricing, internal approvals, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies
- Creatively consult with Sales on alternative options and provide guidance of requirements
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years experience in sales support within a customer service and or proposal development environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Intermediate math skills and business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of SAP and Salesforce.com
Shift: 1st 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - **Set Schedule, must be able to work these hours** Must be in the office, this is NOT a remote role.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please email a current resume to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.