Call Center Representative Inbound
Are you a people person that enjoys assisting customers but at the same time loves to learn and eager to join a company that has stability. One of the top Automobile Companies in San Ramon is seeking a customer service representative/ early collections specialist that loves to resolve customer inquiries and is not afraid to ask questions to questions to get to the root cause of the problem. Great opportunity to growth within, other specialties throughout other departments include, Credit, Customer service, and Collections. If you like a fast paced environment, and have excellent customer service skills, apply today!
Rotating Week Schedule:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM/ 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturdays (2 Rotating Saturdays / Month): 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Collections / Early Customer Account Service Representative will be experienced in consumer listening, answering and logging consumer inquiries and mitigating complaints and concerns through outstanding soft skills and timely response.
- Auto-Dialer Phone System
- Reception of 60 + inbound calls per day on accounts that are slightly overdue by 5 - 29 days on their payment.
- Identify cause of customer delinquency and updating of customers' information to ensure non-repeated delinquencies
- Continually exceeding performance metrics (KPI's for Satisfaction scores and inbound call times)
- Placing of Outbound calls when needed to follow up on customer inquiries
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Qualifications / Skills / Expertise Required for Early Collections Call Center Representative:
- 2 + years of Inbound Call Center experience or tenure job experience
- Plus if have experience in Credit & Collections department
- Microsoft Office Suite
- High School Diploma or equivalent education OR Associates Degree in Business Administration a plus
- Error-free typing skills, minimum 40 WPM
-Bilingual preferred but not required*
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative role for Early Collections Call Center Representative:
- Ability to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task, innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results.
Click to apply, call with any questions at 925-847-9700 to express interest and ask any questions that you may have by emailing me at Lesdy.Hurtado@randstadusa.com.
We are ready to interview you today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.