Administrative Assistant (Executive)
Do you have a positive attitude and cheerful disposition? Are you a self-starter and have a superb ability to pay attention? If so, we are looking for you. We're hiring an Administrative Assistant to join the team of a large Entertainment Studio in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate for this position will thrive in a dynamic high-energy environment and is organized, resourceful, and a good problem solver.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for general clerical functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering, and filing. You will help maintain complex schedules, prepare reports, presentations and prepare for meetings. You will also maintain office equipment and supplies. Microsoft Excel, Word, and power point skills will be critical to the success of this role.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Answer phones, assist guests, coordinate with staff, support office team
- Manage vendor relationships, and coordinate ordering and stocking office supplies and snacks/coffee
- Coordinate and communicate work orders for the building and be the point of contact for the building management company.
- Assist Executives and Office Personnel with planning and coordinating various company meetings and events, and schedule candidate interviews.
- Manage scheduling of conference room reservations for shared resources.
- Maintain awareness of day to day office schedule/events i.e., meetings, interviews, guests, absences, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or higher.
- Previous administrative experience supporting a mid-sized company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly with outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Effective at planning, organization, and time management.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work independently.
- Confidence working with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Studio experience is a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.