Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Randstad, a global leader in human resources services industry, is actively recruiting for a qualified and experienced HR assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
This is a temporary assignment lasting 4 months.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews
- Schedule background check clearance process
- Administer office badges
- Administer and submit onboarding paperwork
- Answer employee benefit questions
- Manage employee database and perform related data entry
- Manage and organize office files
- Create reports as needed
- Manage supply and equipment inventory and orders
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time
- High attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to handle confidential information
3-5 years plus of related experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Click apply today for immediate consideration for this great opportunity!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.